Setting Priorities for Product/Service Improvements – Key Driver Analysis
presented by Elizabeth Horn, Ph.D.
Key Driver Analysis is used by businesses to understand which brand, product, or service components or attributes have the greatest influence on an important outcome, such as a consumer’s purchase decision or a physician’s prescribing decision. The analysis is often based on statistical measures of the relationship between potential drivers (attributes) and an overall measure of the market performance of the brand, product, or service. This webinar on Key Driver Analysis, will cover...
- When to use Key Driver Analysis.
- The differences between stated approaches versus derived approaches.
- A summary of the advantages and disadvantages of selected approaches in measuring the strength of key drivers.
- A detailed comparison of Correlation, MaxDiff Scaling, and Random Forest Regression, based on actual data.
- Implications for marketing research.
Contact Decision Analyst
If you would like a pdf copy of the presentation please contact Beth Horn, Senior Vice President of Marketing Science, she can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. She may be reached at 1-800-262-5974 or 1-817-640-6166.