Today’s restaurants face a seemingly-endless barrage of obstacles.From staffing challenges, to increased food & operational costs, to the constantly changing needs and expectations of guests, staying relevant and ahead of competition remains a constant battle. As the dining experience evolves into a new age, restauranteurs too, must evolve to meet customer needs and to stay profitable.
Decision Analyst’s Restaurant Consultants have helped clients in the restaurant industry by delivering creative research designs, scientific thinking, advanced analytics and modeling, in-depth findings and insights, and strategic recommendations. From innovation services and customer satisfaction research through advanced analytic and predictive analytic capabilities, Decision Analyst has an array of services to help you build and sustain a winning business model.
Innovation & Qualitative Research Services
Decision Analyst’s Insights and Innovation Team works extensively in the restaurant industry to develop a deep understanding of issues and needs both among customers and with staff members and processes. Some of our qualitative services include:
- Ideation & innovation sessions to develop new menu offerings, services/technology, guest experiences, store layout and more
- Ethnographies/Dine-alongs to explore motivations and the in-restaurant dining experience
- In-depth interviews with front-of-house and back-of-house team members to explore and understand operational pain points, or team member hiring/retention issues
- Exploratory research to identify needs, perceptions, motives, and problems that can serve as starting points for new product ideation.
- Qualitative exploration serves to identify new product possibilities as well as refine the target-market definition for those possibilities.
- Deep dives with both customers and non-customers to discuss their impressions and feelings about a brand and its positioning
- Depth interviews to collect valuable feedback on preliminary advertising concepts.
Sophisticated, Quantitative Restaurant Research
Carefully designed survey research is a powerful decision-support tool. Combined with in-depth qualitative research, precisely crafted surveys can resolve a number of business and marketing issues—and can do so with a known degree of statistical accuracy. Decision Analyst’s restaurant research experience comprises the following:/p>
Innovation, Analytics, and Research Services
If you would like more information on services for the Restaurant Industry, Felicia Rogers, Executive Vice President (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Bonnie Janzen, Executive Vice President (email@example.com), or call 1-800-ANALYSIS (262-5974) or 1-817-640-6166.