Pharma, Medical Devices, and Healthcare
The Medical Research Group at Decision Analyst specializes in marketing research, analytics, and consulting for the pharmaceutical, medical device, healthcare, health insurance, and wellness industries.This team of research specialists has the breadth and depth of experience to handle the most difficult of marketing problems facing healthcare companies, and their scientific and technical backgrounds ensure that they understand the complex issues facing the medical community.
Much of the work we do is focused on brand strategy (including understanding customers, testing new products, new messaging or positioning concepts, and new ads), product or line optimization (including modeling features, benefits, and market prices), and sales forecasting. We have experience working on/with:
- Pharmaceutical drugs
- Generic drugs
- OTC medicines
- Private-label drugs & products
- Consumer medical devices
- Consumer healthcare durables
- Consumer health experiences
- Diagnostic tests and systems
- Medical foods
- Nutrition products
- Vitamins and supplements
- Health, beauty, & wellness products
- Implantable medical devices
- Health systems
- Healthcare software providers
- Heath insurance carriers
- Health communities and medical groups and associations
The Medical Research Group conducts both qualitative and quantitative marketing research using a mix of online and innovative approaches as well as traditional methodologies. Some areas of notable depth include:
The firm also owns and operates the following online panels for use in Medical Research:
- The Physicians Advisory Council®, one of the world’s largest online panels of physicians and surgeons (currently numbering more than 25,000 physicians).
- The Medical Advisory Board® with more than 30,000 allied medical professionals, including nurses, pharmacists, managed care executives, dentists, and optometrists.
- Consumers and patients can be reached via the American Consumer Opinion® panel, which currently consists of more than seven million members in the U.S., Canada, Western Europe, Latin America, and Asia.
In addition to these Internet panels, the Medical Research Group can conduct both qualitative and quantitative research via traditional methodologies such as telephone, personal interviews, and focus groups.
Marketing Research Services
If you would like more information on conducting Medical Marketing Research, please contact Sara Sutton, Senior Vice President of Medical and Healthcare Research, by emailing her at email@example.com, or by calling 1-800-262-5974 or 817-640-6166.
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
Download the Healthcare Research ebook