Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
- Marketing Research Survey Consumer Reactions to Covid-19 (Updated: March 27, 2020) As the impact of COVID-19 continues to broaden, disruptions are expanding slowly. Consumer feelings are slipping just a bit, with the biggest change in the number of people feeling "scared." Still, the strongest positives we are measuring are hopefulness, composure, and clarity.
- Segmentation Video Series: Introduction to Segmentation
- Marketing Research Blog 3 Avoidable Statistical MistakesSometimes marketing researchers are tempted to use undesirable methods, like conducting many single significance tests, performing statistical tests without hypotheses, and rerunning statistical tests until desired results are discovered. Unfortunately, engaging in these methods has unintended, detrimental consequences: namely, an increase in Type I Error.
- Strategy Video Series: Pricing Strategy
Download Our Free Covid-19 Consumer Report
The Decision Analyst Covid-19 Consumer Report includes our observations from talking with and surveying over 2,000 U.S. consumers in recent days.Download the Report
Decision Analyst, Top 10 Research Agency*
Decision Analyst consistently ranked among the top 10 research agencies in the U.S.*
Decision Analyst ranked in the top 10 on Overall Satisfaction, Analytic skills, Communication skills, and On Time Delivery.About Us
*Source: Prevision Corporation's Annual Quality and Value Benchmarking Surveys among Corporate Research Buyers.
Segmentation Series Videos
These 14 short videos outlay the basics a successful market segmentation project from the initial planning phase to applying the results to your business.Segmentation Video Series