Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
- Marketing Research Webinar: Consumer Market Segmentation And Profiling: Painting A Portrait Of SuccessSegmentation and profiling research that goes beyond merely outlining target groups is critical to adding dimension to consumer segments. Such research fully explains how and why consumers make their buying decisions. The presentation will take about 35 minutes, followed by questions. This webinar will be held on April 12, 2017.
- Marketing Research Blog: Potential Business Opportunities in Cuba Now that U.S. travel restrictions have been eased, Americans are joining the mix of Canadians and Europeans who visit Cuba every year. As the country opens up what are the potential business opportunities for American Companies?
- Marketing Research Blog:Digital Data and the Future of Marketing Mix ModelingOver the past several decades, Marketing Mix Modeling has been an important tool to assist firms in optimizing the allocation of budget to various types of media, such as television, radio, print, outdoor, and digital. In recent years, the digital component has grown out of proportion to more traditional media channels. As a result, marketers are considering allocating new levels of spending on digital media.
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
Decision Analyst Insider Series educational webinars for Marketers and Marketing researchers.Webinars
Free white papers and articles on different marketing research techniques.White Papers
Case Studies detailing Decision Analyst's experience from innovation and qualitative research to quantitative research and advanced analytics.Case Studies