Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytcs and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
- Marketing Research Blog: Ethnography: How It Can Help You Win the Hearts of Your CustomersEthnography is the study of human races and cultures, according to Merriam-Webster.
- Press ReleaseMore Homeowners Now Use The Internet Rather Than A Contractor, For HVAC Purchase Information According to The 2016 American Home Comfort Study by Decision Analyst For the first time, more consumers in Decision Analyst’s American Home Comfort Study reported using the Internet to gather information about their new HVAC system purchase than reported getting that information from their contractor.
- Decision Analyst Insider Series Webinar: Market Segmentation: A Powerful ToolYou are invited to our Marketing Segmentation Webinar schedule for September 14, 2016, during which we will provide an overview of the different types of segmentation and methods as well as segmentation best practices.
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
Decision Analyst Insider Series educational webinars for Marketers and Marketing researchers.Webinars
Free white papers and articles on different marketing research techniques.White Papers
Case Studies detailing Decision Analyst's experience from innovation and qualitative research to quantitative research and advanced analytics.Case Studies