Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
- Marketing Research Blog When Results Lie: Tips for Overcoming Questionnaire BiasBiased survey questions wreak havoc on the reliability and validity of the survey which produces junk data. Biased questions increase respondent confusion which then increases error in their responses. This in turn reduces the strength of the relationships between variables. So what can we do to avoid bias in surveys?
- Segmentation Video Series: Applying Segmentation Results to New Product Development
- Marketing Research Webinar Aspirational Brand StrategyStrategy is not only about what a brand is, but about what a brand hopes to become. Brand strategy must bridge these two worlds, the present and the future vision for a brand. The presenters will be Jerry W. Thomas, President/CEO at Decision Analyst. The presentation will take about 35 minutes, and will be followed by a Q&A. This webinar will be held on February 27, 12:00 p.m. CST.
- Marketing Research Blog Should We Care About Non-Response Bias?Non-response bias occurs when people who participate in a research study are inherently different from people who do not participate. This bias can negatively impact the representativeness of the research sample and lead to skewed outcomes. Here are some strategies that may mitigate the impact of non-response bias that do not require large budgets and longer time periods.
Decision Analyst, Top 10 Research Agency*
Decision Analyst consistently ranked among the top 10 research agencies in the U.S.*
*Source: Prevision Corporation's Annual Quality and Value Benchmarking Surveys among Corporate Research Buyers.About Us
Segmentation Series Videos
Short informative videos market segmentation issues based on our knowledge and experience over 40 years.Segmentation Video Series
Decision Analyst Insider Series informative webinars for Marketers and Marketing researchers.Webinars