Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
- Marketing Research Blog: Keep an Outward Focus by Clay DethloffCustomer perceptions and behaviors can not only provide insights into the here and now, they can also be a key bellwether for monitoring the horizon. In essence, your customers can be a gauge for what your organization, brand, or product may (or will) encounter as you move forward on your journey. When we look to gauge the horizon through the customer lens, there are three areas that, when viewed alone or together in relationship to each other, can help to identify warnings (or areas of opportunity) on the horizon.
- Marketing Research Blog:Providing More Value by Bonnie Janzen KenolyWhether we work in a corporate environment or for an agency, we are all looking for ways to discover and provide better insights to our clients (either internal or external) so that they can excel in this highly competitive environment.
- Insider Series Webinar: Ignition, Lift Off. Accelerating New Product Development Please join us for the next webinar in the Insider Series as we explore creating new products and new services. The Decision Analyst presenters will be Jerry W. Thomas, President/CEO and Clay Dethloff, Senior Vice President. This webinar will be held on Sept. 6th.
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
Decision Analyst Insider Series educational webinars for Marketers and Marketing researchers.Webinars
Free white papers and articles on different marketing research techniques.White Papers
Case Studies detailing Decision Analyst's experience from innovation and qualitative research to quantitative research and advanced analytics.Case Studies