Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
- Marketing Research Blog:Consider Realism When Designing Choice Experiments, Especially With Small-Screen DevicesReplicating actual market decisions in a survey choice task is an important design goal. However, given that survey respondents have moved to devices with smaller screens, it has become increasingly difficult to accomplish the goal of realism. For this reason, a summary of the most important elements of realism becomes critical, so that the choice task design can focus on incorporating only these most important elements.
- Media Mix Minute Video: Episode 03 Pros And Cons Of Econometric ModelingToday we will discuss the key strengths and weaknesses of econometric modeling when used for media mix modeling.
- Insider Series Webinar: The Science of Facial Action Coding Does Facial Action Coding (FAC) provide relevant and insightful quantitative measurement of immediate emotional response? Decision Analyst partnered with Consumer Neuroscientist A.T. Grant, Ph.D., to conduct a survey-based experiment. This webinar will be held on June 28th.
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
Decision Analyst Insider Series educational webinars for Marketers and Marketing researchers.Webinars
Free white papers and articles on different marketing research techniques.White Papers
Case Studies detailing Decision Analyst's experience from innovation and qualitative research to quantitative research and advanced analytics.Case Studies