Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytcs and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
- Driverless Cars or Safer Cars for Drivers?It seems like every week you see or hear articles or news items about driverless cars, self-driving cars, autonomous cars. Sometimes with a note of skepticism, but more often with a tone of excitement and of amazement with technology, and with the point of view that it’s coming, it’s inevitable, it’s just a matter of time—and isn’t it going to be great and so much better than having people drive cars.
- Money On The Table: Product Usage Studies Product usage (or product consumption) studies should be thought of as foundational research to be conducted on a periodic basis.
- Insider Series WebinarsDecision Analyst presentation Qualitative Approaches for a Changing World webinar by Clay Dethloff, Vice President of Insight and Innovation and Roger Wallace, Qualitative Analyst, Insights & Innovation on July 13th.
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
Decision Analyst Insider Series educational webinars for Marketers and Marketing researchers.Webinars
Free white papers and articles on different marketing research techniques.White Papers
Case Studies detailing Decision Analyst's experience from innovation and qualitative research to quantitative research and advanced analytics.Case Studies