Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
- Marketing Research Survey Covid-19 Consumer Reactions SurveyAlthough they have been venturing out a bit more, American consumers are currently feeling more stressed and frustrated with the pandemic and the virus' resurgence in the U.S. Many people have negative feelings about their financial outlook, most are likely to avoid flying, and feelings are split about how children should return to school. All of this stress and confusion points to lingering concerns for the U.S. economy.
- Strategy Leadership Video Series Series: An Interview with Megan Christ of T-Mobile Sprint
- Marketing Research BlogLet’s Outlaw Marketing ResearchFor almost 100 years, some large corporations have used marketing research to gain an unfair advantage over their competitors. Companies such as Johnson & Johnson, General Mills, Procter & Gamble, Apple, and Microsoft have invested millions and millions of dollars in consumer research over the years so that their products and services are better than their competitors, as perceived by the people who buy those products and services.
- Segmentation Video Series: Introduction to Segmentation
Download Our Free Covid-19 Consumer Reactions Report
The Decision Analyst Covid-19 Consumer Report (Updated Aug. 6) includes our observations from talking with and surveying over 5,500 U.S. consumers over 9 waves.Download the Report
Decision Analyst, Top 10 Research Agency*
Decision Analyst consistently ranked among the top 10 research agencies in the U.S.*
Decision Analyst ranked in the top 10 on Overall Satisfaction, Analytic skills, Communication skills, and On Time Delivery.About Us
*Source: Prevision Corporation's Annual Quality and Value Benchmarking Surveys among Corporate Research Buyers.
Segmentation Series Videos
These 14 short videos outlay the basics a successful market segmentation project from the initial planning phase to applying the results to your business.Segmentation Video Series