Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
- Marketing Research Blog: To Weight, or Not to Weight: (A Primer on Survey Data Weighting)It often happens that a perfectly designed sampling plan ends up with too many old people and not enough young people. Data weighting might make sense, if you want totals that accurately reflect the whole population. Here are some best practices to keep in mind when you are thinking about weighting survey data.
- Marketing Research Blog: Marketing Research Business Development: Challenges and Suggestions for Suppliers and Clients Recently, I saw a spirited discussion on LinkedIn about issues that client-side market researchers sometimes have with research suppliers’ business development efforts.
- Marketing Research Blog:On Being Frictionless: The Customer ExperienceLately, there have been a number of articles written about whether a company should aim to be truly frictionless, or if perhaps the ability to offer the consumer a memorable experience is somehow at odds with being frictionless. In other words, does being frictionless equate to being invisible? I am going to argue no to that notion. Come on!
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
Decision Analyst Insider Series educational webinars for Marketers and Marketing researchers.Webinars
Free white papers and articles on different marketing research techniques.White Papers
Case Studies detailing Decision Analyst's experience from innovation and qualitative research to quantitative research and advanced analytics.Case Studies