Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
- Covid-19 Consumer Reaction ReportWave 16: Published in MarchConcerns over COVID-19 show signs of waning. When we first asked consumers in mid-March 2020, 6 in 10 American adults were extremely or very concerned about the COVID-19 pandemic as it began to have an impact in the United States.
- Marketing Research Blog User-Centric Innovation: 3 Important Tactics To Help Ensure New Product SuccessInnovation has been and will continue to be reshaped by the COVID-19 pandemic and the changes it has brought to our world. Given this changing environment, what are the keys to ensuring innovation investments pay off?
- Distribution Strategy
- Marketing Research BlogOptimal Pricing Is in the Eye of Corporate StrategyAn optimal suite of great products offered at acceptable prices is an integral part of a company’s strategy. But what sounds like a pretty simple proposition is not that easy in practice. How does a company develop optimal products? And, more importantly for the current discussion, how does it optimally price them?
Download Our Free Covid-19 Consumer Reactions Report
The Decision Analyst Covid-19 Consumer Report includes our observations from talking with and surveying over 9,000 U.S. consumers over 16 waves.Download the Report
Strategy Series Videos
Decision Analyst is creating a series of 7 short, informative videos on Strategy and Strategy Research.Strategy Video Series
Marketing Research Library
Decision Analyst provides free white papers, articles, educational videos, case studies, glossary of marketing research terms for marketers and marketing researchers.Library