Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
- Marketing Research Blog: Putting Your Best Face ForwardPackaging remains the last chance for a brand to influence consumers. With the proliferation of products, the rise of store brands, the role of online shopping, and increasingly discriminating consumers, the task of putting your “best face forward” is more difficult—and more crucial—than ever.
- Marketing Research Blog:What Are Consumers’ Current In-Store Shopping Behaviors: Playing in an Omnichannel WorldIn today’s world, what role do retail stores and establishments play in the consumer’s purchase journey? As a retailer, how do your “brick and mortar” establishments fit into the consumer’s purchase journey, compared to online shopping?
- Marketing Research Blog: How Innovation and Focusing on Millennials Can Fuel Growth We know innovation is important. Let’s say management has determined that your company needs to evaluate how Millennials currently impact your business and how they will impact your business in years to come. How can you design innovative products and services for Millennials?
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
Decision Analyst Insider Series educational webinars for Marketers and Marketing researchers.Webinars
Free white papers and articles on different marketing research techniques.White Papers
Case Studies detailing Decision Analyst's experience from innovation and qualitative research to quantitative research and advanced analytics.Case Studies