Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
- Marketing Research Blog:Design Thinking For The Rest Of UsBy now you’ve probably heard about Design Thinking. Originated by the Stanford University Institute of Design, this is a development pathway that was devised for use by designers and other innovation specialists. It has now made its way into the business mainstream in a big way.
- Insider Series Webinar: The Science of Facial Action Coding Does Facial Action Coding (FAC) provide relevant and insightful quantitative measurement of immediate emotional response? Decision Analyst partnered with Consumer Neuroscientist A.T. Grant, Ph.D., to conduct a survey-based experiment. This webinar will be held on June 28th.
- Marketing Research Blog: To Weight, or Not to Weight: (A Primer on Survey Data Weighting)It often happens that a perfectly designed sampling plan ends up with too many old people and not enough young people. Data weighting might make sense, if you want totals that accurately reflect the whole population. Here are some best practices to keep in mind when you are thinking about weighting survey data.
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
Decision Analyst Insider Series educational webinars for Marketers and Marketing researchers.Webinars
Free white papers and articles on different marketing research techniques.White Papers
Case Studies detailing Decision Analyst's experience from innovation and qualitative research to quantitative research and advanced analytics.Case Studies