Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
- Marketing Research Blog “Objective Evidence” Can Help Win the Marketer’s CaseIf you’re marketer or seller of anything you’re often going to be dealing with potential customers who aren’t going to take your word for how great your product is. They’ll want some type of “objective evidence.” It’s like you’re the plaintiff in the “court of the marketplace,” and the customer is the judge. For them to rule in favor of your product or service, they’re going to want to hear independent, unbiased evidence that supports your case.
- Segmentation Video Series: Understanding the Segments
- Marketing Research Blog: Can You Hear Me Now?: Embracing Advertising TestingYou may remember the series of ads that ran for years featuring phone technician in various locales asking, “Can you hear me now?”. As is the way with most things in our fast-paced, information-overload, disposable world, the television audience quickly forgot about the Verizon guy. Or did they? Here are some suggestion for both agencies and brands on embrace advertising testing before going to market.
- Insider Series Webinar: Usability Research: Applying Key HeuristicsThe next webinar 15 will be about usability research and presents an overall framework for applying key heuristics to all usability issues – we’ll show how these heuristics apply across website design, product design, as well as larger macro-environmental design issues. We’ll talk about the latest technology and techniques, and how applying usability heuristics to all the touch points consumers have with products and services help to create a positive experience. This webinar will be held on Aug. 22, 2018.
Segmentation Series Videos
Short informative videos market segmentation issues based on our knowledge and experience over 40 years.Segmentation Video Series
Decision Analyst Insider Series informative webinars for Marketers and Marketing researchers.Webinars
Free white papers and articles on different marketing research techniques.White Papers