Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
- Marketing Research Blog 3 Avoidable Statistical MistakesSometimes marketing researchers are tempted to use undesirable methods, like conducting many single significance tests, performing statistical tests without hypotheses, and rerunning statistical tests until desired results are discovered. Unfortunately, engaging in these methods has unintended, detrimental consequences: namely, an increase in Type I Error.
- Strategy Video Series: Pricing Strategy
- Marketing Research Blog Cars, Computers, Pizza Delivery, And Tote Bags: What Do They Have In Common? Regardless of the category, the end user’s needs should always be considered. What does the consumer need or want? How likely will the consumer be to try the product? Will my idea delight consumers by meeting a common need? Will they see our new product as being better than solutions that are currently available to them? How much will they be willing to pay for it? There are so many questions to be answered to help ensure eventual success.
- Segmentation Video Series: Introduction to Segmentation
Decision Analyst, Top 10 Research Agency*
Decision Analyst consistently ranked among the top 10 research agencies in the U.S.*
Decision Analyst ranked in the top 10 on Overall Satisfaction, Analytic skills, Communication skills, and On Time Delivery.About Us
*Source: Prevision Corporation's Annual Quality and Value Benchmarking Surveys among Corporate Research Buyers.
Strategy Video Series
Decision Analyst is creating a new video series on Strategy and Strategy Research. These videos outlay the basics a successful how to optimize your marketing strategy, strengthen your product offerings, and maximize your pricing using marketing research.Strategy Video Series
Segmentation Series Videos
These 14 short videos outlay the basics a successful market segmentation project from the initial planning phase to applying the results to your business.Segmentation Video Series