Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytcs and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
- Marketing Research Blog: The Brand Awareness BullseyeAs time goes on, building brand awareness is becoming more and more difficult. You might wonder how that is possible. Shouldn’t it be easy to build awareness for your brand?
- Press ReleaseMore Homeowners Now Use The Internet Rather Than A Contractor, For HVAC Purchase Information For the first time, more consumers in Decision Analyst’s American Home Comfort Study reported using the Internet to gather information about their new HVAC system purchase than reported getting that information from their contractor.
- Decision Analyst Insider Series Webinar: Fusing Marketing Research and Data ScienceThis webinar provides a methodology and case study example for combining marketing research and data science to deliver greater insights than could be achieved with either big data only or with survey data only. This webinar is scheduled for November 9, 2016, with two time options to choose from: The 1st session is schedule for 9:00 a.m. CST and the 2nd session is scheduled for 12 noon CST.
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
Decision Analyst Insider Series educational webinars for Marketers and Marketing researchers.Webinars
Free white papers and articles on different marketing research techniques.White Papers
Case Studies detailing Decision Analyst's experience from innovation and qualitative research to quantitative research and advanced analytics.Case Studies