Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
- Strategy Video Series: Acquisition Strategy
- Marketing Research Blog Diving Deeper Into Diversity—Hispanic Research With the population of Hispanics nearing 1 in 5 Americans companies are faced with new opportunities and challenges in reaching this increasingly important segment (or segments, to be more accurate). As market researchers, we’re obligated to dig deeper to better understand the Hispanic market, ensure our sample is representative of the market, and deliver actionable and accurate research.
- Strategy Video Series: Employee Strategy
- Marketing Research Blog Going Off The Grid: Not Just For Hippies & OutlawsWhat do you think are the top frustrations for survey-takers? To ease the frustrations of respondents consider using MaxDiff questions, MaxDiff questions force respondents to make trade-offs (or choices), like they do in the real world.
Decision Analyst, Top 10 Research Agency*
Decision Analyst consistently ranked among the top 10 research agencies in the U.S.*
Decision Analyst ranked in the top 10 on Overall Satisfaction, Analytic skills, Communication skills, and On Time Delivery.About Us
*Source: Prevision Corporation's Annual Quality and Value Benchmarking Surveys among Corporate Research Buyers.
Strategy Video Series
Decision Analyst is creating a new video series on Strategy and Strategy Research. These videos outlay the basics a successful how to optimize your marketing strategy, strengthen your product offerings, and maximize your pricing using marketing research.Strategy Video Series
Segmentation Series Videos
These 14 short videos outlay the basics a successful market segmentation project from the initial planning phase to applying the results to your business.Segmentation Video Series