Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytcs and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
- Marketing Research Blog:For Marketing Success, Keep Asking Questions Curiosity is one of the most powerful forces in the world, and asking questions is one of our most powerful tools. Asking questions is critical for virtually all learning and understanding. For innovation. For identifying and solving problems.
- Decision Analyst Press Release: The U.S. Economy Ending 2016 Signals Growth, According To Decision Analyst’s Economic Index The Decision Analyst U.S. Economic Index ended 2016 at 114 (December 2016), a 4-point increase from December 2015. This year-over-year increase in the Economic Index signals continued U.S. economic growth during the first half of 2017.
- Marketing Research Webinar: Setting Priorities for Product/Service Improvements – Key Driver AnalysisKey Driver Analysis is used by businesses to understand which brand, product, or service components or attributes have the greatest influence on an important outcome, such as a consumer’s purchase decision. This webinar will be held on January 25, 2017.
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
Decision Analyst Insider Series educational webinars for Marketers and Marketing researchers.Webinars
Free white papers and articles on different marketing research techniques.White Papers
Case Studies detailing Decision Analyst's experience from innovation and qualitative research to quantitative research and advanced analytics.Case Studies