Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytcs and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
- Marketing Research Blog:Digital Data and the Future of Marketing Mix ModelingOver the past several decades, Marketing Mix Modeling has been an important tool to assist firms in optimizing the allocation of budget to various types of media, such as television, radio, print, outdoor, and digital. In recent years, the digital component has grown out of proportion to more traditional media channels. As a result, marketers are considering allocating new levels of spending on digital media.
- Marketing Research Webinar: Sales Forecasting—Estimating the Sales Potential for Durable GoodsThis Webinar will focus on basic concepts of sales forecasting for new durable goods, but some of the techniques can be applied to forecasting sales of new services. The presentation will take about 30 minutes, followed by questions. This webinar will be held on March 8, 2017.
- Marketing Research Blog: Mother Nature’s Strategy Planet Earth’s life in its many forms has survived and thrived over a period of at least three billion years. During this time, living organisms have survived the most incredible extremes, from worldwide warmth to bitterly cold ice ages, from heavy rainfall to extreme drought. Somehow, through all of these monumental changes and life-threatening events, life in all its glory and beauty has flourished. Might life (or nature) have some lessons to teach us about strategy?
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
Decision Analyst Insider Series educational webinars for Marketers and Marketing researchers.Webinars
Free white papers and articles on different marketing research techniques.White Papers
Case Studies detailing Decision Analyst's experience from innovation and qualitative research to quantitative research and advanced analytics.Case Studies