Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
- Marketing Research Blog: Universe Error by Jerry W. ThomasThe world is awash in data from surveys of all types. The rise of low-cost, do-it-yourself survey tools has added to the flood of survey data. We can scarcely buy a toothpick without a follow-on survey to measure how happy we are with the toothpick. All of these surveys and the data they generate (often using relatively large samples, n > 1,000) tend to create a false sense of accuracy, based on the calculated standard error.
- Marketing Research Blog:Consider Realism When Designing Choice Experiments, Especially With Small-Screen DevicesReplicating actual market decisions in a survey choice task is an important design goal. However, given that survey respondents have moved to devices with smaller screens, it has become increasingly difficult to accomplish the goal of realism. For this reason, a summary of the most important elements of realism becomes critical, so that the choice task design can focus on incorporating only these most important elements.
- Insider Series Webinar: Pricing Analytics hosted by John Colias, Ph.D. In this webinar, we review analytical methods used to measure price elasticity and explain how price elasticity can used to support business pricing strategy, whether for an existing product line or for a new product. This webinar will be held on July 19th.
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
Decision Analyst Insider Series educational webinars for Marketers and Marketing researchers.Webinars
Free white papers and articles on different marketing research techniques.White Papers
Case Studies detailing Decision Analyst's experience from innovation and qualitative research to quantitative research and advanced analytics.Case Studies