Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
- Covid-19 Consumer Reactions Report In 2020, holiday shopping will occur online more than ever before. With the exception of online holiday shopping, the pandemic—not surprisingly—seems to have put a damper on many typical fall and winter traditions. For many, typical Thanksgiving, holiday shopping and party plans, and New Year’s eve plans are less likely than normal to happen this year. Conversely, many say their likelihood to do holiday shopping online is greater than normal.
- Marketing Research BlogWe’re Not Just A Vendor, But A True Partner (Blah, Blah, Blah)As the business world moves faster and faster and demands grow by the day, trusted advisors are needed more than ever. From my vantage point I see researchers and strategists in corporate positions who are genuinely seeking support and advice from their peers and, more importantly, from those of us in agency-side roles. So, specifically, what should this “partnership” look like?
- Benefits of Basic Marketing Research
- Marketing Research Survey Fraud in Online SurveysThe incidence of fraud in online surveys is a growing problem. Fraud rates can be as high as 15% to 25% in some sources of online samples. The research industry must minimize respondent fraud to protect the integrity of its survey results and safeguard the public’s trust in survey research findings. This blog explores some common types of fraud and outlines some approaches to minimizing fraud.
Decision Analyst, Top 10 Research Agency*
Decision Analyst Ranked #1 Research Agency in the U.S.
Decision Analyst scored #1 on Overall Satisfaction, Data Quality, Analytical Skills and On-Time Delivery.Ranked #1
*Source: Prevision Corporation's Annual Quality and Value Benchmarking Surveys among Corporate Research Buyers.
Download Our Free Covid-19 Consumer Reactions Report
The Decision Analyst Covid-19 Consumer Report (Updated Nov. 10) includes our observations from talking with and surveying over 7,000 U.S. consumers over 12 waves.Download the Report
Segmentation Series Videos
These 14 short videos outlay the basics a successful market segmentation project from the initial planning phase to applying the results to your business.Segmentation Video Series