Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
- Marketing Research Blog: Are Your New Products Worth Their Weight In…Anything?How do you know if a new product will be successful? Will they buy it? Will we make a profit on it? How quickly? So what do we do to help ensure new products are truly worth their weight in gold?
- Marketing Research Blog:Uncertainty in Marketing and ResearchMarket researchers, almost by definition, constantly deal with certainty and uncertainty. If there was no uncertainty in the world of marketing—if everything were reasonably known or certain—there wouldn’t be much need for market researchers.
- Insider Series Webinar: Design Thinking For The Rest Of Us Please join us our webinar on Design Thinking. Design Thinking is an interesting development process that’s being widely used to invent or improve new products and services. The Decision Analyst presenters will be Felicia Rogers, Executive Vice President, and Ken Clark, Vice President. This webinar will be held on Oct. 11th.
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
Decision Analyst Insider Series educational webinars for Marketers and Marketing researchers.Webinars
Free white papers and articles on different marketing research techniques.White Papers
Case Studies detailing Decision Analyst's experience from innovation and qualitative research to quantitative research and advanced analytics.Case Studies