Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
- Marketing Research Blog Distribution Strategy by Jerry W. ThomasIn the business world, the term “distribution” refers to the channels, logistics, and processes to move products and services from the point of manufacture, production, or creation to the ultimate end-users. When “distribution” is linked to “strategy,” the question is: How can distribution serve as a component or variable to support a company’s overall business and marketing strategy?
- Marketing Research Blog Your Secret CX Weapon: In Managing Customer Experience, Don't Forget Your Employees The customer experience is as important as the products and services a company provides. Any brand’s or retailer’s best path to an optimized customer experience is with its frontlines: their cashiers, waiters/waitresses, store managers, customer-service team members, etc. These are the people who interact with customers every day and can make or break a positive experience. How can you ensure employees take an active role in optimizing the customer experience?
- Marketing Research Blog Suppressors Demystified: The Silent Influencers of Data in Statistical ModelingSuppressors are rarely talked about in the marketing research community. Suppressors are variables that when added to a regression model, change the original relationship between X (a predictor) and Y (the outcome) by making it stronger, weaker, or no longer significant. What can researchers do when encountering problem suppressors?
- Segmentation Video Series: Introduction to Market Segmentation
Segmentation Series Videos
These 14 short videos outlay the basics a successful market segmentation project from the initial planning phase to applying the results to your business.Segmentation Video Series
Decision Analyst, Top 10 Research Agency*
Decision Analyst consistently ranked among the top 10 research agencies in the U.S.*
*Source: Prevision Corporation's Annual Quality and Value Benchmarking Surveys among Corporate Research Buyers.About Us
Decision Analyst Insider Series informative webinars for Marketers and Marketing researchers.Webinars