Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
- Marketing Research Survey Consumer Reactions to Covid-19 Three-fourths of Americans tell us their area is beginning to relax shelter-in-place orders. Consequently, some are starting to venture out more. Among these people, the most common “re-entry” activities have been to utilize delivery/curbside pickup from a restaurant and curbside pickup from a retailer.
- Strategy Leadership Series: An Interview with Aldo Zucaro, CooperVision
- Marketing Research Blog 7 Steps Out of the Unknown Product & Branding StrategyThere was so much promise and excitement at the start of the year and the decade, but now COVID-19 and its economic fallout has had tragic consequences for many companies and industries. Now we must pick ourselves up and find our way through what might be the biggest challenge an organization or industry has ever faced. These 7 steps will help you focus on reimaging your brand by focusing on your product roadmap and reviewing your brand positioning.
- Segmentation Video Series: Introduction to Segmentation
Download Our Free Covid-19 Consumer Reactions Report
The Decision Analyst Covid-19 Consumer Report (Updated June 2) includes our observations from talking with and surveying over 4,500 U.S. consumers over 7 waves.Download the Report
Decision Analyst, Top 10 Research Agency*
Decision Analyst consistently ranked among the top 10 research agencies in the U.S.*
Decision Analyst ranked in the top 10 on Overall Satisfaction, Analytic skills, Communication skills, and On Time Delivery.About Us
*Source: Prevision Corporation's Annual Quality and Value Benchmarking Surveys among Corporate Research Buyers.
Segmentation Series Videos
These 14 short videos outlay the basics a successful market segmentation project from the initial planning phase to applying the results to your business.Segmentation Video Series