Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
- Marketing Research Survey Labor Day 2020 Will Be A Bust: Covid-19 Concerns Curb Labor Day Activities, According to Decision Analyst SurveyWith Labor Day almost upon us, what are Americans planning to do in this most unusual year? Not much, according to a recent survey by Decision Analyst. When asked about plans for this year compared to what they would usually do, a large majority of Americans are “less likely” to engage in traditional Labor Day activities such as a picnic, barbecue, pool party, or a day at the lake or beach.
- Benefits of Basic Marketing Research
- Marketing Research BlogThree Secrets to Product SuccessThere are many factors that go into a successful product: efficacy, price, value, brand, distribution, advertising, competitive forces, etc. But when push comes to shove at the retail shelf, packaging can make or break a product. Brands need to ensure they are getting the most impact out of their packaging that they possibly can. How do they do that? With consumer research, of course!
- Segmentation Video Series: Introduction to Segmentation
Download Our Free Covid-19 Consumer Reactions Report
The Decision Analyst Covid-19 Consumer Report (Updated Sept. 1) includes our observations from talking with and surveying over 6,000 U.S. consumers over 10 waves.Download the Report
Decision Analyst, Top 10 Research Agency*
Decision Analyst consistently ranked among the top 10 research agencies in the U.S.*
Decision Analyst ranked in the top 10 on Overall Satisfaction, Analytic skills, Communication skills, and On Time Delivery.About Us
*Source: Prevision Corporation's Annual Quality and Value Benchmarking Surveys among Corporate Research Buyers.
Segmentation Series Videos
These 14 short videos outlay the basics a successful market segmentation project from the initial planning phase to applying the results to your business.Segmentation Video Series