Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
- Marketing Research Blog Driving Business Success With Market InsightsTop executives down to product managers, are not using marketing research to realize the full potential of their products, brands, and companies. Here are some thoughts on making the most of marketing research data.
- Marketing Research Blog Product Testing Is Unnecessary—And Other Related MythsA revolutionary new product. An improved product. A problem product that’s been “fixed.” What do all of these have in common? All of these products also need to be tested. But if the product, itself, is never put into the hands of potential users, how strong are its chances to succeed?
- Marketing Research Blog When Results Lie: Tips for Overcoming Questionnaire BiasBiased survey questions wreak havoc on the reliability and validity of the survey which produces junk data. Biased questions increase respondent confusion which then increases error in their responses. This in turn reduces the strength of the relationships between variables. So what can we do to avoid bias in surveys?
- Segmentation Video Series: Introduction to Market Segmentation
Decision Analyst, Top 10 Research Agency*
Decision Analyst consistently ranked among the top 10 research agencies in the U.S.*
*Source: Prevision Corporation's Annual Quality and Value Benchmarking Surveys among Corporate Research Buyers.About Us
Segmentation Series Videos
Short informative videos market segmentation issues based on our knowledge and experience over 40 years.Segmentation Video Series
Decision Analyst Insider Series informative webinars for Marketers and Marketing researchers.Webinars