Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
- Covid-19 Consumer Reaction ReportWave 17: Published in MayFor our Wave 17 report we shifted gears and rather than conducting a simple survey we conducted a Consumer Mindset Segmentation Study. This Market Segmentation study was conducted among people across the U.S. and we have identified 6 fascinating consumer mindsets that could impact your business.
- Marketing Research Blog“Segmentation Studies Never Pay Off” Overcoming The MythIn the business world, we’ve all heard it: “We did a segmentation, and no one bought into the results.” It’s important to remember that the research and report are just the beginning of the journey. We have found that it’s often vitally important to flank a segmentation initiative with in-person work sessions involving key members of the client organization’s team.
- Exploratory Qualitative in Marketing Segmentation
- Marketing Research Blog If You Don’t Have Anything Nice to Say, Come Sit Next to Me How Even the Worst Consumer Feedback Can Be Your Company’s Best FriendConsumer feedback. There’s the good, the bad, and the ugly. A well-designed survey can help you answer the “whys” behind negative feedback and even help you understand which low-rated areas to prioritize. Here are three simple but effective ways to get the most out of survey feedback of all kinds.
Counterfeit Check Scam
If you think you've been targeted by a counterfeit check scam, report it immediately to any of the following agencies
Download Our Complimentary Covid-19 Consumer Report
Download a complimentary copy of the Consumer Mindset Segmentation Report. These 6 Consumer Mindsets, identified in April 2021, are reflective of the market as the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic seems to be waning in the U.S.Download the Report
Strategy Series Videos
Decision Analyst is creating a series of 7 short, informative videos on Strategy and Strategy Research.Strategy Video Series