Insider Series Webinar
presented by Jerry W. Thomas and Bonnie Janzen
We believe in the power of advertising. One key to creating powerful advertising is pretesting executions before they air. Pretesting provides a consistent feedback loop to help improve each commercial. In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Barriers to creating effective advertising.
- Core measures that predict advertising success.
- Best practices to guide advertising pretesting.
- Case stories to illustrate pretesting’s prowess.
Contact Decision Analyst
If you would like a pdf copy of the presentation please contact Jerry W. Thomas, President/CEO, he can be emailed at email@example.com or Bonnie Janzen, Executive Vice President, she can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Both presenters may be reached at 1-800-262-5974 or 1-817-640-6166.
Below are the timestops for Video:
- 01:22 Intro
- 04:32 Barriers to creating effective advertising
- 08:35 Pretesting Systems
- 09:06 Theater
- 09:46 Day After Recall
- 11:19 Split Cable TV Panel
- 12:22 Digital A/B Test
- 13:21 Test Market
- 14:37 Qualitative Research
- 16:16 Online Research
- 17:54 Key Measures
- 18:14 Attention Value
- 19:36 Brand Registration
- 21:30 Message Communication
- 22:24 Persuasion
- 24:05 Likes & Dislikes
- 24:47 Emotional Involvement of Engagement
- 26:13 Image Projection
- 27:01 Best Practices