Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytcs and modeling to help companies:
- Develop optimal marketing strategies
- Build stronger brands
- Improve product quality
- Increase advertising effectiveness
- Improve package communications
- Strengthen promotional programs
- Accelerate new product development
- Optimize the shopping experience
- Improve marketing and distribution systems
- Marketing Research Blog: ESOMAR Congress 2016 in New OrleansESOMAR, the European Society for Opinion and Market Research, continues its movement into the U.S. marketplace.
- Press ReleaseMore Homeowners Now Use The Internet Rather Than A Contractor, For HVAC Purchase Information For the first time, more consumers in Decision Analyst’s American Home Comfort Study reported using the Internet to gather information about their new HVAC system purchase than reported getting that information from their contractor.
- Decision Analyst Insider Series Webinar: Advertising PretestingWe believe in the power of advertising. One key to creating powerful advertising is pretesting executions before they air. Pretesting provides a consistent feedback loop to help improve each commercial. This webinar is scheduled for October 12, 2016, with two time options to choose from: The 1st session is schedule for 9:00 a.m. CDT and the 2nd session is scheduled for 12 noon CDT.
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
Decision Analyst Insider Series educational webinars for Marketers and Marketing researchers.Webinars
Free white papers and articles on different marketing research techniques.White Papers
Case Studies detailing Decision Analyst's experience from innovation and qualitative research to quantitative research and advanced analytics.Case Studies