Social Responsibility via the Inspire™ Division
Inspire™ is committed to leveraging Decision Analyst’s research expertise to help organizations inspire others to engage in a mission or cause.Our Inspire™ team has experience in corporate and nonprofit research and consulting, nonprofit management, fundraising and grant management, as well as program development, encompassing management of all key stakeholder relationships.
Cause initiatives involve people engaging their passion and purpose. We help organizations improve their effectiveness and increase engagement by uncovering the driving passions and purpose of their key stakeholders. We work with corporations, corporate foundations, nonprofits, consultants, and agencies in a variety of ways to help make an impact.
- Strategy development and optimization
- Program optimization
- Awareness and image understanding
- Message optimization
- Partnership assessment
- Donor attitudes and behaviors
- Donor motivation and drivers
We enjoy giving back, too!
We offer our nonprofit clients an opportunity to gain research credits when conducting studies among their key stakeholders. Here’s how it works:
- Invite your stakeholders to join our Inspire™ panel.
- For every stakeholder that joins our panel $2.50 will be credited to your organization.
- Each time your stakeholder completes a survey not involving your organization you will receive $.50 credited to your account.
- Your stakeholders can opt to have their survey incentives credited to your account as well.
- Use your research credits for custom research.
Marketing Research Services
If you would like more information on conducting research in the Social Responsibility sector, please contact Kelly Purselley, Vice President, Director of Inspire™, by emailing her at email@example.com, or by calling 1-800-ANALYSIS (262-5974) or 1-817-640-6166.
- Industry Experience