Job Title: Research Analyst
We have an immediate need for a mid to senior-level web developer, who is focused on building beautiful, modern, and easy-to-use websites and applications.
- Mastery of HTML, CSS, and modern web standards
- Experience with ASP.NET and Visual Studio
- Fundamental database principles (SELECT/INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE/JOIN)
- Basic levels of Python (or Ruby)
- Great design skills (layout, user interface, and color)
- Basic understanding of source control systems (Perforce, Git, Bazaar, etc...)
- Time management skills (multiple tasks, multiple deadlines, changing priorities, etc...)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, independent worker, who is enthusiastic, professional, and friendly
- A passion and enjoyment for web design and programming
- Django web-framework
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL and/or Apache
- Knowledge of Amazon EC2 and cloud computing experience
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu or Debian)
- Develop ASP.NET & Python/Django-based web applications
- Create and modify HTML, CSS, and jQuery-based websites
- Query and troubleshoot T-SQL and PostgreSQL procedures
- Mockup websites, interfaces, and apps
- Deploy websites to cloud-based hosting environments
- Debug, troubleshoot, and test custom software and websites
- Manage issues and bugs
- Check-in source code (source control)
- Communicate often
Email your resume to our Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Director of Human Resources
604 Avenue H East
Arlington, TX 76011
Please note: Principals only — no third party agencies.
Decision Analyst, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To learn more about what we do, please visit our Market Research Services page.