| Analytical Consulting
| GeoAnalytics Consulting
Optimization/Strategic Market Plan
Asset Optimization/Strategic Market Plan
The strategic market plan determines the optimum locations for productive and profitable stores in a selected market or geographic area. Tailored to client
needs, the elements of the analysis include:
- Benchmarking of overall market dynamics, including population growth, household composition trends, and demographic characteristics such as income, ethnicity, and age.
- Analysis and illustration of the magnitude and direction of population and household growth via Geographic Information System (GIS) spatial mapping.
- Understanding of the market’s economic base, the key drivers of growth, and the prospects for future economic growth, as well as the effects of the business cycle on the local economy.
- Identification of the major concentrations of existing and planned retail and shopping center development in the market.
- Inventory of key competition in the market, and an assessment of their strengths and weaknesses with respect to location, performance, and market share.
- Development of recommended action plan for your retail expansion. If a new market, the analysis would provide a new store roll-out plan. If an existing
market, the analysis would review current store coverage and interactions and recommend future actions (close, relocate, retain) as well as identify
potential new store locations.
Decision Analyst’s strengths in statistics and mathematics, simulation,
modeling, and optimization provide the analytical horsepower to address complex
business and strategy problems. If you would like more information on our GeoAnalytic
Research Services, please contact Jim King, Vice President,
Director of GeoAnalytics (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or call 1-800-ANALYSIS (262-5974) or 1-817-640-6166.
Additional Resources from Decision Analyst
Advanced Analytic Services
Advanced Analytics Case Histories
Advanced Analytics Brochures