| Market Intelligence Group
| North Texas Attractions and Amusements Syndicated Survey
North Texas Attractions and Amusements Syndicated Survey
Strategic Intelligence on North Texas Attractions & Amusements
As attractions and amusements continue to grow in number and economic importance,
they must obtain reliable information on their target markets, awareness and
trial levels, brand images and media.
The Summary Report includes:
- Awareness, trial, past-12-month visits.
- Frequency of visits.
- Profile of brand images.
- Profile of motivations to visit each attraction.
- Target groups for follow-up research.
The North Texas Attractions and Amusements Syndicated Survey is
a periodic survey of 1,000 residents living in North Texas. The sample is a
stratified quota sample that mirrors the adult population (aged 18+). The survey
is conducted over the Internet, and the sample source is our proprietary online
panel, American Consumer Opinion®.
- Total Brand Awareness
- Trial (ever visited)
- Visited in past 12 months
- Average number of visits in the past 12 months
- Definitely will visit in next 12 months
- Brand Image
- Lots of fun
- Very educational
- Very expensive
- Very safe
- Main Reason To Visit Each Attraction
- To entertain guests, friends or relatives
- For fun or entertainment
- As a personal hobby or interest
- For excitement and adventure
- For educational purposes
- Hispanic origin
- Household income
- Household size
- Presence and age of children in the household.
- Summary PowerPoint Report
- Online reporting system
- SPSS data file of survey results
- Competitive analysis
- Custom qualitative and quantitative follow-up surveys among target groups
- Custom cross-tabulations and statistical analyses
Market Intelligence Services
Decision Analyst is a leading global marketing research firm and analytical
consulting firm. If you would like more information about the North
Texas Attractions and Amusements Syndicated Survey, please contact
Jerry W. Thomas, President/CEO (email@example.com),
or call 1-800-ANALYSIS (262-5974) or 1-817-640-6166.
Additional Resources from Decision Analyst
North Texas Attractions and Amusements Press Releases